collaborative . drawing . exchange

05 August 2009

Hello co.d.ex-ers !

Our drawing has had a very interesting and circular journey thus far .... but with Jean's recent update, I think it's safe to say everything is back on track ! This is the first exchange and we're learning as we go, so THANK YOU to everyone for your patience. I think now's a good time to review some pointers to make sure the drawing keeps moving as quickly as possible. [ thanks, Amy, for 1 - 3 !!! ]

1. Make sure your home address receives packages
2. Put the next person's info in the return address area
3. Save your next Whole Foods bag for eco-friendly wrapping
4. E-MAIL me [ elissa (at) welcometoloop.com ] when you're sending it out so that I can get in touch with the next person on the list - that way, they'll be on the lookout for a large package !

I know everyone wants very badly to see the progress, so please try to post a snapshot or scan to the blog before you send it out ! You need to be an administrator of the blog in order to do this, so I'm going to re-send the invites via e-mail.

Can you believe it's already August ?! I hope everyone is happy, healthy enjoying this fine summer season.

1 comment:

  1. argh - i think i'm understanding jean's frustration with posting on the blog. i'll have to ask daniel how he did it, who btw wrote the most lovely words on the drawing commentary page. but anyway, just wanted to check in and say that I HAVE THE DRAWING. and jeez...it's gonna be a LONG WHILE before it completes its journey!

    ReplyDelete