collaborative . drawing . exchange

30 September 2009

dispatch and directions

codexers ! we have a happy dispatch from the road letting us know our drawing has arrived in philadelphia ~ thanks, Lauren, for getting the codex safely to Betty !

betty’s comment on previous post :

little bird said... argh - i think i'm understanding jean's frustration with posting on the blog. i'll have to ask daniel how he did it, who btw wrote the most lovely words on the drawing commentary page. but anyway, just wanted to check in and say that I HAVE THE DRAWING. and jeez...it's gonna be a LONG WHILE before it completes its journey! SEPTEMBER 30, 2009 5:25 PM

I thought I would respond to betty + jean’s frustration with a little tutorial on how to activate your blogger author privileges. I have re-sent the invite to become an author of this blog to : B.Kim, J.Ro, C. Cerwinka, and D.Brown.  I DO NOT HAVE email addresses for the following people, so if you’re friends with them, please pass along a way for me to contact them : D. Friedman, A. Teixeira and J. Dickstein.

Here’s how to start :
1. You’ll get an e-mail from me that looks like this :

e-mail

Following the link, you’ll be prompted to enter the password for your Gmail account or to open a Gmail account if you don’t already have one. [ sorry about this ! ]

2. Once you sign in, you’ll see this screen where you can click NEW POST to start typing your message and adding your photos + scans :

create new post

3. Once you have accepted the invitation as described above, you can also just go to the blog and sign in on the top right hand corner, like this :

sign in

4.  This is what a NEW POST window looks like : click to change font size and color, line spacing or to add photos + hyperlinks via the toolbar above the text box. I suggest previewing your post before you click to publish ; )

new post

Ok, so let me know if you have any issues getting up and running !! Thanks to each of you for contributing ~ I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE how it’s progressing ! Post ! Post ! POST !!!

xo.e.ox

No comments:

Post a Comment