So...now that the drawing has traveled South TWICE, it should definitely be back in Philly by now. I was hoping to upload some pics with this post, but...
Thought I'd share some chain-mail tips instead:
1) Make sure your home address receives packages (ahem, VOGEL!)
2) Put the next person's info in the return address area (this way it won't come back to you but keep the chain going!)
3) Save your next Whole Foods bag for eco-friendly wrapping.
Happy drawing,
Amy
06 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Loved all everyone's cool sketches and drawings... sorry it has taken me so long.. i sent it out, then i got the postage all wrong and it was sent back to me... had i read Amy's chain mail tips beforehand, it would've moved along... #2, is a really good tip! so i've resent it and of course, i put my address on the return (i'm just seeing these tips now!) so hopefully it will work.. it has been sent to Lauren @ Christopher St. Also, how do you post a note on this blog? I can't seem to figure it out.. I have some snapshots that I would like to post!!! co.d.ex!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete