Good morning, codexers -
Our little drawing [ which isn't so little, actually... ] had difficulty being delivered in Philadelphia recently. The Recipient Who Shall Remain Nameless [ RWSRN ] is having lots of work done to their house, which made the drawing undeliverable; it lived at the main Post Office for a week or two, and when finally RWSRN went to claim it, our drawing had already been re-routed back to Amy in Atlanta.
So.... I think we should try something new. After you have worked on the drawing, please e-mail the next person on the list to let them know the drawing is headed their way. I think this heads-up will be help keep our drawing moving forward. Amy, on behalf of RWSRN, I apologize for the extra inconvenience to you !
Whewsh ! Our drawing must be tired after all that travelling .... but bravo for surviving the scary recesses of the Post Office ....
Our little drawing [ which isn't so little, actually... ] had difficulty being delivered in Philadelphia recently. The Recipient Who Shall Remain Nameless [ RWSRN ] is having lots of work done to their house, which made the drawing undeliverable; it lived at the main Post Office for a week or two, and when finally RWSRN went to claim it, our drawing had already been re-routed back to Amy in Atlanta.
So.... I think we should try something new. After you have worked on the drawing, please e-mail the next person on the list to let them know the drawing is headed their way. I think this heads-up will be help keep our drawing moving forward. Amy, on behalf of RWSRN, I apologize for the extra inconvenience to you !
Whewsh ! Our drawing must be tired after all that travelling .... but bravo for surviving the scary recesses of the Post Office ....
The suspense is k-i-l-l-i-n-g meeee!
ReplyDeleteWhat's Christina's email?
ReplyDelete