collaborative . drawing . exchange

22 March 2009

Drawing on its way back north...

...been living in Atlanta for a week now. I discovered it at the front door last Sunday...it had been pouring rain all weekend but luckily the drawing was just "a bit humid" when I brought it inside. I gave it a chance to dry and days passed before I discovered it again, but when I did, I felt compelled to draw something in mirror image to Dan's creation. However, I switched up the subject matter enough to leave the next person stumped--should be interesting to see what he/she draws next! Hint: the next person is a DOE alum living on the East Coast. I mailed the drawing this weekend, or I would snap a quick pic...was just reminded of the blog! What a great idea Elissa--thanks for kicking this off.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, Amy! I just ran into the next person on the list on the street [ so that narrows it down to philadelphia ... ]. Said person did not know the drawing was here in town waiting for them; they had received a slip from the post office about a package, but had not trekked across the chesnut street bridge to retrieve it... Yay, coincidences !

    ReplyDelete