collaborative . drawing . exchange

14 March 2009

And on it goes

I admit I sat on it for about a week. Not sure what to include - and more importantly, I didn't know where my art supplies were. We moved recently and half my life is still in a box marked "DK (fill in description here)."

The moment came late at night while Betty was sleeping. I rummaged around and found the tools I needed and put the blank paper on our dining room table/temporary work shop.


Here's what I saw when I looked down.


I decided not to plan and not to think too much and just started drawing some lines. The rest just came out automatically.



Enjoy next lucky participant!

1 comment:

  1. very nice, dan... very nice ! I really liked the way you charted the process... finding the boxes, setting the stage, marking your thoughts. whewsh ! you rose to the occasion of being the 'first' admirably. : )

    ReplyDelete