collaborative . drawing . exchange

26 February 2009


Good morning ! Okay, so Monday came and went and I was inundated with to-do's... but I am mailing the drawing today and I have photos to prove it ! I don't want to expose the full address of the first co.d.exer, but I will say this person is in Philadelphia... SO watch your mailboxes, kids ! We're on our way !
Of note : we have 3 friend slots on our exchange list, so feel free to add a name on your rotation - or post it here and the person who has the drawing can add it.
Also : I went back and forth on what size to make our drawing sheets and erred on the size of a larger 14" x 17" panel. We don't have to fill all of these panels, but I thought some breathing room would help. Don't be intimidated by all the white space - we have lots of people involved and we'll work our way through the Blankness !

No comments:

Post a Comment