collaborative . drawing . exchange

16 February 2009

Oh, Great Randomness


With trust in the Great Randomness of life, I chose names for the order of our exchange ! Should I reveal this list or let it be a surprise .... ? Each of you are authors of the codex blog and may post accordingly. I will add the e-mail addresses associated with your Facebook profile unless otherwise instructed. [ please let me know if you have difficulty posting ]. If you have invited a friend, please send me their e-mail so that I an include them, too. Please post ! post ! post ! suggestions, comments, thoughts, hello's, snipets, dreams, bemoans, etc. Oh, and pictures of the drawing as you receive, add + send...

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I'm thrilled to be included in this talented group of people. What a cool name too!

    Reveal the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the drumbeat for The List has begun, huh ? ... I am on the fence about this; wouldn't it be nice to be surprised each time someone new posts the drawing?

    I'm going to make a poll for this now [ hehehehehe ] .... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pleased to announce that I have received the drawing! Well, it's not quite a drawing yet. It's a few big sheets of white paper waiting for our marks. I have to admit that I'm a tiny bit intimidated being the first in line. Hmmmm, what to do...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi gang! This will be so much fun! I just wanted to say I have no idea what address I'll be at when my turn pops up. It's probably best to email me at eringleason@mac.com to ask where to send it to.
    Thanks and happy drawing!
    Erin
    xo

    ReplyDelete